Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter
- 1 3/4 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (18-ounce) container uncooked regular oats
- 1 (12-ounce) bag fresh cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and next 3 ingredients, beating until blended.
- Gradually add flour and oats, beating at low speed until blended. Stir in cranberries, raisins, orange rind, and walnuts. Shape dough by 1/3 cupfuls into 1/2-inch-thick rounds on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note