Cranberry Nut Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) walnuts
- 1 cup(s) cranberries
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) orange peel
- 1 Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add the chopped cranberries and walnuts to coat with the flour mixture.
- 3 Mix together orange juice, sugar, butter, egg, and orange peel. Add to flour, cranberry, nut mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until just blended.
- 4 Pour into a greased 9x5 or 8x4 loaf pan. Bake at 350°F for 55 to 60 minutes or until done (a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean).
- 5 Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tktgurl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note