Cranberry Nut Bread
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) walnuts
- 1 cup(s) cranberries
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) orange peel
- 1 Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add the chopped cranberries and walnuts to coat with the flour mixture.
- 3 Mix together orange juice, sugar, butter, egg, and orange peel. Add to flour, cranberry, nut mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until just blended.
- 4 Pour into a greased 9x5 or 8x4 loaf pan. Bake at 350°F for 55 to 60 minutes or until done (a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean).
- 5 Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tktgurl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes