More From Southern Living
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 3 tablespoons Cranberry-Infused Moonshine
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- Blood orange Italian soda, chilled
- Combine ice cubes, Cranberry-Infused Moonshine, and orange liqueur in a cocktail shaker. Cover with lid, and shake until chilled. Remove lid, and strain into a chilled glass; top with chilled blood orange Italian soda. Serve immediately.
- Note: We tested with Grand Marnier for orange liqueur and Archer Farms soda.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages