Photo: Michael Kraus; Styling: Ed Gabriels
Fresh cranberries, mint and lime slices add a holiday vibe to our Cranberry Mojito.
Yield: Makes 1 serving
More From Coastal Living
- 1/2 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 1/4 cup fresh cranberries, or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Ice cubes
- 1 jigger (3 tablespoons) light rum
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- Garnish: lime zest, lime slices, and fresh cranberries
- Muddle first 4 ingredients in a tall glass. Add ice, rum, and sparkling water, and gently stir. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note