Cranberry Mini Muffins
These petite not-so-sweet muffins are perfect for Christmas morning. Leftovers freeze well for up to a month.
Yield: 32 muffins
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 (5-ounce) package sweetened dried cranberries (we tested with Craisins)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Stir in cranberries.
- Spoon batter into lightly greased miniature (1 3/4") muffin pans, filling full.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle on muffins.
- Bake at 400° for 19 to 20 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads