- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 (5-ounce) package sweetened dried cranberries (we tested with Craisins)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Stir in cranberries.
Spoon batter into lightly greased miniature (1 3/4") muffin pans, filling full.
Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle on muffins.
Bake at 400° for 19 to 20 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.