Excellant and tangy. We have been using this recipe for 3 years now and love it. A couple of suggestions. The basic recipe doesn't feed ten, but about 4 to 5. Also, the preparation of lemons is tedious and unnecessary. Juice the lemons and get as much of the pulp as you can, it is much faster and the taste is the same. I have used only fresh cranberries, which are available at most stores.
Cranberry Meyer Lemon Relish
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 97
- Calories from fat: 1%
- Protein: 0.4g
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 26g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Sodium: 1.5mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 bag (12 oz.) fresh or thawed frozen cranberries
- 2 Meyer lemons (1/2 lb. total), ends trimmed
- 1 cup sugar, or to taste
- 1. Discard any soft or decayed cranberries. Cut lemons into 1-in. chunks and discard seeds.
- 2. In a food processor, pulse lemon chunks until coarsely chopped. Add cranberries and pulse until berries are barely chopped.
- 3. In a medium saucepan, mix fruit and 1 cup sugar. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, until flavors are blended, about 5 minutes.
- Make ahead: Cover and chill up to 1 week.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 3-tbsp. serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This