Cranberries are a holiday twist on the grape jelly version of these cocktail meatballs!
Yield: 42 meatballs
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 (16-oz.) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (12-oz) bottle chili sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine first nine ingredients in a large bowl. Roll into 2-inch balls; arrange in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes; drain.
- Whisk together cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
- Spoon sauce over meatballs and bake 15 more minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Meatlballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Appetizers