Delicious and not too strong. I made it once as margaritas and used vodka another time... both were very good.
From the kitchen of Shawnda Horn, Houston, Texas, jasonandshawnda.com
"We love cranberry margaritas because they're beautiful and festive, and are a reminder that margaritas aren't just for summer."
- 1 tablespoon cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries*
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur (such as Triple Sec)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups chilled club soda
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- Garnishes: whole cranberries, lime peel strips
- Dip rims of 6 (8-oz.) glasses in 1 Tbsp. cranberry juice; dip rims in sugar to coat. Fill glasses with ice. Process cranberries, tequila, 3/4 cup cranberry juice, lime juice, orange liqueur, and 1/3 cup sugar in a blender 30 seconds. Pour mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a large pitcher. Stir in chilled club soda and orange juice. Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish, if desired.
- *Thawed frozen cranberries may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note