Delicious and not too strong. I made it once as margaritas and used vodka another time... both were very good.
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
- 1 tablespoon cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries*
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur (such as Triple Sec)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups chilled club soda
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- Garnishes: whole cranberries, lime peel strips
- Dip rims of 6 (8-oz.) glasses in 1 Tbsp. cranberry juice; dip rims in sugar to coat. Fill glasses with ice. Process cranberries, tequila, 3/4 cup cranberry juice, lime juice, orange liqueur, and 1/3 cup sugar in a blender 30 seconds. Pour mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a large pitcher. Stir in chilled club soda and orange juice. Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish, if desired.
- *Thawed frozen cranberries may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This