- 1 1/4 cup(s) Premium Tequila
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Frozen Cranberry Juice Concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup(s) Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 10 tablespoon(s) Fresh Lime Juice
- 6 tablespoon(s) Orange Liqueur (Grand Marnier)
- Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Transfer to large glass measuring cup.
- Pour half of Margarita base into blender; add 3 1/2 cups ice cubes.
- Blend until mixture is slushy; pour into salt-rimmed Margarita glasses, and garnish with cranberries.
- Repeat with remaining Margarita base and 3 1/2 cups ice cubes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by luvtocook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note