More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (about 6 limes)
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1. Stir together sugar and 1/4 cup hot water until sugar is dissolved. Stir in cranberry juice and next 3 ingredients.
- 2. Pour desired amount of cranberry juice mixture into a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes. Cover with lid, and shake 30 seconds or until thoroughly chilled. Remove lid, and strain into chilled cocktail glasses. Repeat procedure with remaining cranberry mixture. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Triple Sec orange liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This