- 6 Morningstar Farms® Maple Flavored Veggie Sausage Patties
- 4 cups frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 4 slices (3/4 oz. each) Cheddar cheese or Swiss Cheese, halved diagonally
How to Make It
Cut Morningstar Farms® Maple Flavored Sausage Patties into quarters. Set aside.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet cook potatoes in hot oil, uncovered, over medium-high heat for 6 minutes without stirring. Stir in onions and bell pepper. Sprinkle with garlic salt. Continue cooking for 5 to 8 minutes more or until potatoes are browned, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat to medium. Stir in veggie patties and cranberries. Drizzle with broth. Cover. Continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes more or until heated through. Remove cover. Cook 1 minute more or until moisture evaporates. Remove from heat.
Place cheese slices on top (if desired). Cover. Let stand for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes ®, ™, © 2009 Kellogg NA Co Morningstar Farms® Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.