Aside from its traditional place on the holiday dinner plate, this sauce makes a great topping for waffles or pancakes, too.
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 (12-oz.) package fresh or frozen cranberries (3 cups)
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup (not pancake syrup)
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a heavy saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or just until cranberries begin to pop, stirring often. Pour sauce into a serving bowl, and let cool completely. Serve chilled, if desired.
- Make-Ahead Note: Sauce can be made up to 1 week ahead. Keep covered in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This