Cranberry Mango Relish
Recipe Copyright 1999 by Bobby Flay, Food Network
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 large mango, peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) red onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) jalapeno, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a hot skillet combine cranberries and brown sugar, cook until berries start to pop. Add all other ingredients, except cilantro, lower heat, (add a spoon of water if sauce appears dry). Just before serving, toss in cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SherryK1858 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note