Cranberry Mango Relish
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 large mango, peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) red onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) jalapeno, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a hot skillet combine cranberries and brown sugar, cook until berries start to pop. Add all other ingredients, except cilantro, lower heat, (add a spoon of water if sauce appears dry). Just before serving, toss in cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SherryK1858 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes