Cranberry Mango Chutney
Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) Frozen mango didn't specify size
- 1/2 bag(s) Pacific Meadows Frozen Cranberries
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan on High heat on stovetop,bring to a boil.
- Then reduce heat to a simmer for 20 mins or until sauce thickens. Sauce will continue to thicken as it cools.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Mango Chutney Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads
More Recipes for Main Dishes