Amazing! This was an absolute hit at our holiday party last year. I plan to make it as a gift for a friend this year.
Cranberry Kir Royale
Photo: John Autry; Styling: Leigh Ann Ross
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 188
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 13.1g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 4mg
- Calcium: 0.1mg
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup leftover whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 4 cups dry prosecco or sparkling wine, chilled
- 1. Combine 1/4 cup water and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook 5 minutes or until sugar melts. Remove from heat; stir in cranberry sauce. Let cool. Stir in vodka; pour mixture into a bowl. Cover and refrigerate 4 days.
- 2. Strain mixture through a cheesecloth-lined sieve into a small jar; discard solids. Cover jar with an airtight lid; chill until ready to use.
- 3. To make cocktails, spoon 2 tablespoons cranberry liqueur into each of 8 champagne flutes. Top each with 1/2 cup wine. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Kir Royale Recipe at a Glance