Cranberry, Jicama, and Cilantro Salsa
Photo: Annabelle Breakey; Styling: Robyn Valarik
This salsa is best when freshly made.
Yield: Makes 2 cups
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 18
- Calories from fat: 2%
- Protein: 0.2g
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 4.6g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Sodium: 1.9mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 8 ounces jicama, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- Chopped cilantro (about 1 handful)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced jalapeño chile
- 1. Whisk together orange juice, lime juice, and sugar in a small bowl. Coarsely chop fresh cranberries in a food processor.
- 2. Combine cranberries in a medium bowl with jicama, cilantro, chile, and salt to taste. Mix with juices; chill until ready to serve.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 2-tbsp. serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry, Jicama, and Cilantro Salsa Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments