Cranberry, Jicama, and Cilantro Salsa
Photo: Annabelle Breakey; Styling: Robyn Valarik
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 18
- Calories from fat: 2%
- Protein: 0.2g
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 4.6g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Sodium: 1.9mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 8 ounces jicama, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- Chopped cilantro (about 1 handful)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced jalapeño chile
- 1. Whisk together orange juice, lime juice, and sugar in a small bowl. Coarsely chop fresh cranberries in a food processor.
- 2. Combine cranberries in a medium bowl with jicama, cilantro, chile, and salt to taste. Mix with juices; chill until ready to serve.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 2-tbsp. serving.
Unlike many salsa recipes, this one is best when served freshly made.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry, Jicama, and Cilantro Salsa Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments