Kitchen Tip: Save the extra cranberries from this recipe in the freezer and use them all winter long.
More From Allyou
Bake: 50 Minutes
- Calories: 144
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 27g
- Sodium: 487mg
- large carrots, grated (about 6 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 3 granny smith apples, peeled, cored, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup apple cider
- 6 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mist a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, toss carrots, cranberries, apples, cider, brown sugar and salt and mix well. Transfer mixture to baking dish. Dot with butter.
- Tightly cover baking dish with foil and bake, stirring once or twice, until cranberries are soft and carrots are cooked through, 40 to 50 minutes. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note