Cranberry Jello Dessert
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 lg package(s) cherry jello
- chopped pecans
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 sm can(s) crushed pineapple
- 1 sm package(s) lemon jello
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3 cup(s) water - boiling
- 1 can(s) whole berry cranberry sauce
- Mix cherry and lemon jello with boiling water. Add cranberry sauce and pineapple.
- Let set.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar. Spread over jello. Top with chopped pecans.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FamilyFavorites and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Jello Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts