This jewel-toned jam can dress up vanilla ice cream, too.
Yield: 1 1/2 cups
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons almond liqueur
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until thickened; stir in liqueur. Cool completely. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- Make Ahead: Both the torte and the cranberry jam can be made a day ahead and chilled until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments