Serve with sliced grilled pork or turkey tenderloins, chicken, pan-fried pork chops, or turkey cutlets. Crystallized ginger is available in the spice section of most supermarkets.
Yield: 2 cups
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 medium navel orange, unpeeled and coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons crystallized ginger
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup sugar
- Pulse cranberries in a food processor until minced. Transfer to a bowl.
- Pulse orange and next 4 ingredients in food processor 3 to 5 times or until orange, ginger, and pepper are finely chopped. Stir into cranberries; cover and chill, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry-Jalapeño Salsa Recipe at a Glance