- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 medium navel orange, unpeeled and coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons crystallized ginger
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup sugar
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs, orange wedges
How to Make It
Pulse fresh cranberries in a food processor until minced. Transfer minced cranberries to a small bowl.
Pulse orange and next 4 ingredients in food processor 3 to 5 times or until mixture is finely chopped. Stir into cranberries; cover and chill, if desired. Garnish, if desired.