- 1 (12-oz.) package fresh cranberries
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 to 3 chopped green onions
- 1 seeded and chopped jalapeño pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- Garnish: lime wedges
How to Make It
Pulse cranberries and sugar in a food processor 3 to 4 times or until coarsely chopped, stopping to scrape down sides. Add chopped green onions, chopped jalapeño pepper, grated fresh ginger, lemon juice, and salt; pulse 3 to 4 times or until chopped. Stir in chopped fresh cilantro. Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours. Serve with tortilla chips. Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.
Note: To make ahead, prepare recipe as directed, omitting fresh cilantro. Freeze in an airtight container up to 1 month. Thaw in refrigerator 12 hours. Stir in cilantro just before serving.