- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
How to Make It
In a bowl, mix flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add vanilla, buttermilk, oil and egg; stir until well blended. Stir in white chocolate chips and cranberries.
In a large, lightly greased griddle over medium heat, drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls. Cook for about 3 minutes, until tops start to form bubbles.
Flip and cook 2 additional minutes, or until both sides are golden.