- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh jalapeño pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Canapé Toast Squares
- 1 (5.3-oz.) container spreadable goat cheese
- Garnish: roasted, salted, and shelled pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
How to Make It
Stir together first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Let stand 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Spread each toast square with cheese, and top with a small spoonful of cranberry mixture.
Note: We tested with Chavrie Original Mild Goat Cheese.