CRANBERRY GLAZED PORK LOIN ROAST
- 14.5 ounce(s) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup(s) apple jelly
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon Mustard
- 4 cube(s) chicken bouillon crushed
- 1 teaspoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme chopped
- 4 pound(s) boneless pork loin roast
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1. Combine the cranberry sauce, apple jelly, mustard, crushed bouillon,
- horseradish, garlic powder, and thyme in a saucepan; stirring & bring to a boil.
- 2. In a large crock pot, place pork loin in pan, fat side up.
- Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Use a pastry brush and a small
- spoon to completely coat the pork with sauce. Let cook on low for about 5 hours, basting every hour or so
- 3. After about 5 hours, pour the remaining baste over the roast and let cook for another 1-2 hrs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by santarini4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note