- 1 (8.5-ounce) jar cranberry chutney
- 1 cup apple jelly
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons fresh or 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4 1/2-pound) center-cut boneless pork loin roast
- Garnishes: Granny Smith apple slices, fresh thyme sprigs
How to Make It
Stir together chutney and next 5 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly on pork roast; place roast in an aluminum foil-lined roasting pan. Pour chutney mixture evenly over pork.
Bake at 425° for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°, basting every 20 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Garnish, if desired.
[B "Note:"] For testing purposes only, we used Crosse & Blackwell Cranberry Chutney.