Cranberry Ginger Chutney
Make this holiday side dish recipe early in the week--it's much better once the flavors have a chance to meld.
- 1 (12-ounce) bag cranberries, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cored, seeded, and chopped
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and thinly slivered
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 whole cloves
- Combine all ingredients in a 3 1/2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until some cranberries begin to pop and all sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat, and allow to cool. Store, refrigerated, in an airtight container until ready to use.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note