- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Bring cranberries, sugar, and orange juice to a boil in a large saucepan. Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in celery and next 4 ingredients. Chill mixture 8 hours. Stir in walnuts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments