Cranberry and Feta Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
- 1 bag (10 oz.) mixed salad greens
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- TOSS greens with cranberries, cheese and walnuts in salad bowl.
- BEAT vinegar, honey, mustard and pepper with wire whisk until well blended. Gradually add oil, beating until well blended.
- POUR over salad; toss to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry and Feta Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This