Cranberry Crunch Bars
On October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Cranberry Crunch Bars, was created by Kelcey Fleagle.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Tropical Foodâs PB&J MixÂ®
- 1 Â½ cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- Â½ cup(s) (1 stick) butter
- 14 ounce(s) can condensed milk
- 1 Â¼ cup(s) shredded coconut
- Â½ cup(s) Â½ cup cinnamon chips
- Â½ cup(s) cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Â½ cup(s) cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and pour into a 13x9 pan; spread for an even bottom coat.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs to coat pan and push with fingertips to make an even crust.
- Pour condensed milk over the crust layer and sprinkle coconut over it.
- Layer remaining ingredients in the following order: Tropical Food’s PB&J Mix®, semi-sweet chocolate chips, cinnamon chips, and cranberries.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbling and golden brown.
- Let cool completely before cutting and serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note