I mixed everything together and made it into a ball so people could spread it on their own crackers. Jalapenos added a kick which we liked.
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 46
- Fat: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Sodium: 70mg
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh cranberries
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon seeded and minced jalapeño pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 16 wheat crackers or light shredded whole wheat wafers
- Stir together first 6 ingredients; chill 2 to 3 hours.
- Stir together cream cheese and orange juice; stir in walnuts. Spread on crackers, and top with cranberry mixture. Serve immediately.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Snackwells Wheat Crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This