- 1 cup finely chopped fresh cranberries
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon seeded and minced jalapeño pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 16 wheat crackers or light shredded whole wheat wafers
- calories 46
- fat 2.1 g
- cholesterol 4 mg
- sodium 70 mg
How to Make It
Stir together first 6 ingredients; chill 2 to 3 hours.
Stir together cream cheese and orange juice; stir in walnuts. Spread on crackers, and top with cranberry mixture. Serve immediately.
NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Snackwells Wheat Crackers.