- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 1/3 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint or parsley
- Red leaf lettuce leaves
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat, and stir in couscous. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork; let cool, uncovered.
Whisk oil and vinegar; pour vinaigrette over couscous. Add almonds, green onions, and mint; toss well. Serve at room temperature or chilled over red leaf lettuce.