Prepare this spiced mixture up to 1 week ahead, and store in the refrigerator.
This recipe goes with Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches With Cranberry-Coriander Conserve
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 2/3 cup apple cider
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons reserved crushed or 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- Cook all ingredients in a heavy saucepan over medium heat 30 minutes or until mixture thickens. Cool. Remove cinnamon stick. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note