Cranberry Cointreau Sauce
Time: 10 minutes. This sauce has such a bright orangey flavor that you'd never guess it starts with canned cranberries.
Yield: Serves 16 (makes 3 cups)
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 97
- Calories from fat: 1%
- Protein: 0.1g
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 24g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Sodium: 16mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 2 cans (1 lb. each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- Finely shredded zest of 2 oranges
- 1/4 cup Cointreau or other orange-flavored liqueur, or fresh orange juice
- In a medium saucepan, bring cranberries and zest to a simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in Cointreau, and let cool.
- Make ahead: Cover and chill up to 1 week.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 3-Tbsp. serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments