- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 (1/2-inch-thick) slice fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 (16-ounce) cans whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
How to Make It
Cook onion and next 6 ingredients in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, 10 to 15 minutes or until mixture is tender. Stir in cranberry sauce and sugar; bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
Cover and chill 2 hours. Store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.