No cook recipie. Adds a fresh, light taste to compliment your dressing.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) cored tart apples
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 whole(s) Large, orange, cut into sections
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 cup(s) washed raw cranberries
- 1. Place fruit in a food processor, but be very careful not to over-pulse, or you'll end up with mush. Use the entire (seedless) orange, peels, pith and all.
- 2. Mix in the sugar. Let sit at room temperature until sugar dissolves, about 45 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator and served chilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jrichardson726 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Chutney Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments