- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Cooking & Baking sticks
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips and/or white chocolate chips
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) dried cranberries (1 cup)
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine flour with baking soda in small bowl; set aside.
Beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Cooking & Baking sticks with sugars in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Beat in vanilla, egg and salt. Beat in flour mixture on low speed just until blended. Stir in chips and cranberries.
Drop mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 8 minutes or until edges are golden. Remove cookies to wire racks and cool completely.
Nutrition Information per cookie:
Calories 130, Calories From Fat 60, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 7g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g, Sugars 12g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%