Cranberry Chili Salsa
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) 12 oz. fresh or frozen cranberries-thawed
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 can(s) 4 oz. chopped green chilies
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) each, allspice, cinnamon. cumin
- tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients except chips in food processor and pulse until just blended. Chill and serve with chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by annette1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Chili Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers