Community Recipe from
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 bottle(s) small bottle Catalina salad dressing
- 1 can(s) whole cranberries
- 1 envelope(s) dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over chicken.
- Bake forabout 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Alyson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes