Community Recipe from
- 4 to 6 whole(s) chicken breasts
- 1 can(s) whole cranberry sauce
- 1 cup(s) creamy french dressing
- 1 package(s) dry onion soup mix
- Place chicken breasts in 9x13 and pour the mixed "sauce" ingredients over. Cover with tin foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Take off foil and bake an additional 30 minutes. Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyRyan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes