I made this once before, and I'm making it again because both my husband and I loved it. We think the flavor combinations are what makes it so good.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 1 Hour
- 4 pounds chicken pieces (3 breasts, 3 thighs, 3 drumsticks)
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup spicy-sweet French dressing
- Rinse chicken with cold water; pat dry. Place chicken in a single layer in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle soup mix evenly over chicken. Stir cranberry sauce, and spoon over chicken; top evenly with dressing. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 400° for 40 minutes; remove foil, reduce temperature to 350°, and bake for 20 more minutes.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Kraft Catalina dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note