Cranberry Cheese Spread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 4 ounce(s) can diced green chiles
- 2 tablespoon(s) sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 8 ounce(s) package cream cheese
- 1 package(s) crackers
- Arrange the crackers and cream cheese on a tray. Mix all other ingredients until smooth. Pour over top of cream cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorgiaRaby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Cheese Spread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Dairy