This cranberry-champagne cocktail is the perfect midnight toast for New Year's Eve celebrations.
Yield: Makes 8 servings (serving size: about 1/2 cup)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 93
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 9g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 1mg
- Calcium: 5mg
- Crushed ice
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier (orange-flavored liqueur)
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 20 ounces Champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
- 8 thin orange slices
- 1. Fill a martini shaker halfway with crushed ice. Add Grand Marnier and cranberry juice; shake well to chill.
- 2. Strain into 8 glass flutes. Add 5 tablespoons Champagne per glass.
- 3.Garnish each glass with an orange wedge and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry-Champagne Cocktail Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Beverages