Community Recipe from
- 4 -5 apples (3 cups chopped)
- 2 cups cranberries, raw
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1. Spray a 2-quart casserole with cooking spray. Chop the apples (unpeeled). Put apples, cranberries and sugar in the casserole and combine.
- 2. 2 In a medium bowl combine oats, brown sugar, flour, pecans and margarine.
- 3. 3 Top fruit mixture with oat mixture.
- 4. 4 Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, until bubbly and light brown.
- 5. 5 Great warm as a side dish or as dessert with vanilla ice cream!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by catmauricio and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables