Cranberry-Brie Appetizer Bites
Community Recipe from
- 24 3 1/4 inch square won-ton wrappers
- 3/4 cup(s) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) finely shredded lemon peel
- 8 ounce(s) round of brie cut into 24 cubes, about 3/4 inch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 1. Spray 24 miniture muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray. Press 1 won-ton wrapper gently into each cup, allowing ends to extend above cups. Spray edges of won-ton wrappers with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until the bottom of the cups begin to brown, then remove from oven.
- 2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, cook the cranberry sauce for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot. Remove from heat, and stir in the lemon juice and peel.
- 3. Place 1 cube brie in each cup and cover the pan with a sheet of aluminum foil to prevent excessive browning. Return to the oven. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes longer, or until the cheese is soft. Remove from oven and top each with about 1 teaspoon of the cranberry mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jcassidy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry-Brie Appetizer Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes