Photo: Lee Harrelson; Styling: Jan Gautro
This cranberry Brie recipe is made by crowning a wheel of buttery Brie cheese with a glistening mix of cranberries, pecans, brown sugar, and honey.
Yield: 16 appetizer servings
- 1 (8-inch) round Brie (about 2 pounds)
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries or sweetened dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- Trim rind from top of Brie, leaving a 1/2" border. Place Brie on a microwave-safe plate.
- Combine cranberries, pecans, and sugar; sprinkle over Brie. Drizzle with honey. Cover and chill until ready to heat.
- Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or just until cheese is softened. Serve with crackers and pear slices.
- For Entertaining: If you can't find a 2-pound wheel of Brie, buy 4 (8-ounce) rounds of Brie. Divide the topping evenly among the 4 rounds and microwave, 2 at a time, at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes. For an interesting presentation, stack the Brie on a serving tray.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers