This is simply awesome and easy. May not sound good but it is delicious.
Cranberry & Blue Cheese Ball
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sharp white Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 4-oz. container crumbled blue cheese
- 1 6-oz. pkg. sweetened dried cranberries
- assorted crackers
- Place all ingredients except crackers into a food processor; process until well combined. Shape cheese mixture into a ball on a length of plastic wrap; wrap well and refrigerate overnight. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving. Serve with assorted crackers. Makes about 3 cups.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry & Blue Cheese Ball Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Appetizers