Cranberry Baked Chicken Breasts
Yield: 12 servings
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (16-ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle commercial French salad dressing
- 6 whole chicken breasts, split
- Sauté onion and garlic in butter in a heavy saucepan until onion is tender. Combine cranberry sauce, dressing, and sautéed vegetables in a large mixing bowl; stir well.
- Place chicken breast halves in a well-greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish. Pour sauce over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes